søndag den 9. august 2009

Victoria Case and stamp something card

How about this little hottie? she is BIG and BEAUTIFUL :-) how can one NOT love her ?
She is a digi stamp fromVictoria Case, she is part of a new collection of pluz sized pin ups. I'ts wonderful to see something more naturel rather then the usual stick figure pin up.
I used the sketch that's availble over at http://www.vcstampchallenges.blogspot.com/. I added a little charm and I am entering the card in the challange over http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/08/charmed-somethings-challenge.html, challange is called charmed something.

Supplies: Prima paper, flowers, leaves, bazzill cardstock, unknown charm, brads and organza. doodlebug bling, Copic markers, spica pen.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a great day

6 kommentarer:

  1. a fabulous card, love your colouring and those lush papers.hugs rachxx

    SvarSlet
  2. What a gorgeous card Annita.

    Hugs Riet.

    SvarSlet
  3. This is just perfect dear, what a gorgeous BIG image and such lovely colouring, I just adore this one
    Hugs Jacqui x

    SvarSlet
  4. ooolala!! this is adorable. love the image, the classic color combo and your charm. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous choice of colours hunny!

    BTW, posted to you today :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Hej Annita, jag älskar henne! kul att det finns så fina stämplar även på tjejjer i ''big size''
    Hug Annacarin

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita