søndag den 2. august 2009

INKY IMPRESSION 2ND DESIGN TEAM CALL


It is that time again. Are you ready to get Inky with us? Inky Impressions is having our 2nd Design Team call. We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers to help promote our products and to provide inspiration to the stamping community, through your personal blog and online galleries.
To enter the Inky Impressions DT call…..create a post on your blog with the title Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call and include one of your favorite cards and one of your favorite projects, using images that require coloring. Your coloring ability is very important.
After you have created your Inky DT Call post, please link your post
here. We would LOVE to see your creations using Inky Impressions rubber stamps but it is not required.
The Inky Impressions blog is :http://inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.blogspot.com/

Here is My entry:


this is one of my favorite cards, I love this image ( Victoria Case )and I really like the colors.


My "something other then a card" is a little cardbox I made a while back. I like to make these boxes they are fabulous hostess gifts and they are a lot fo fun to make.




And on the inside :


3 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful examples Annita, good luck in the dt call.
    Thank you for linking my candy in your sidebar. good luck. hugs rachxx

    SvarSlet
  2. Ohhh Annita,what beautiful,i love the images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  3. These are great dear just love your colouring best of luck sweetie
    Hugs Jacqui x

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita