fredag den 7. august 2009

copic buzz meets stamp with fun

Had so much fun coloring this little monkey, reminds me of Curious George.

The image was a freebie from Mo's digital pencils. If you wanna have a chance at getting Mo's freebies you gotta follow her group over at paper craft planet.
The challange at copic buzz is coloring clothes, the challanges is hosted by, http://www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk/ with a great prize.
I used the sketch from http://stampwithfun.blogspot.com/ great sketch by Domi over there.

Supplies: Cherry arte paper, Mo's digital pencils image, Scrapper.dk sentiment stamp, twine, KI memories brads, Doodlebug brads, Prima flower. Copic markers.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend

8 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh what a fab freebie! Beautiful colouring hunny!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hei, og takk for kjempehyggelig hilsen! Så artig at du også har laget kort med denne søte apekatten ;) Jeg har ikke sett noen andre ennå... :) Supersøtt kort du hadde laget!

    Klemmer

    SvarSlet
  3. Annita. I love your work.It is always superb:)

    SvarSlet
  4. What a gorgeous card Annita.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi Annita this is stunning I love the barcode :-)

    I have something for you on my Blog darlin. Scroll down from the 1st post

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    SvarSlet
  6. Så morsomt kort. Herlig med så friske farger. Vi tok ikke ferge til Danmark denne gangen. Vi kjørte Malmø-København og broen over Store-Bælt. Men kanskje neste gang vi er i Danmark. Vi kommer helt sikkert igjen, for vi liker oss så godt i ditt dejlige land:)

    Klem,
    Hanne

    SvarSlet
  7. Fabulous card dear Annita. Love the image and it is so beautifully coloured. you know how to work the copics!!!!
    Have a great weekend Love Claudia

    SvarSlet
  8. hiya anita im so glad i just found your beautiful blog i just love this card the colours and lay out is stunning its lovely done xxxxx

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita