mandag den 17. august 2009

Shirleys 2 girls challange

It's been a long time since I last entered the challange over at http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/ so when I saw that they now have digi stamps, this is a freebie. I had to enter my card.
The colors are very bright and... festive :-) inspired but the layout on shirleys2 girls blog :-)

supplies:Basic grey paper, unknown cardstock, Prima flower, panduro brads,
unknown feathers and bling, ranger stickles, shirleys2 girls digi stamp. Copic markers

8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness. What a cute, festive card. Love the mix of patterns and colors. Gracie looks pleased as can be! Thanks so much for playing this week's Twisted Thursday challenge. Hope you join us again next week!

    SvarSlet
  2. What a gorgeous card Annita,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, what a cute and colourful card, really super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  4. Darling!! Love how you made Gracie's feathers extend beyond the frame!! Your bright colors and fun DP are just perfect for this Gracie image. Thanks so much for playing Twisted Thursday - looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    SvarSlet
  5. This is absolutely wonderful...and I agree...the feathers just make it...hope to see you play in our future Twisted Thursday challenges...great job...

    SvarSlet
  6. For et herlig, morsomt og fargerikt kort. Blir i godt humør av å se på det:)

    Klem,
    Hanne

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow!
    this is so very gorgeous!
    I love this sweet image and your colouring and detail is just wonderful!
    I adore your card
    hugs
    claudiax

    SvarSlet
  8. Love your bright colors and the feathers. WOW amazing! Thanks for playing with us over at Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita