onsdag den 26. august 2009

Final rays of summer

No matter how we look at it Summer of 2009 is fast coming to an end ! We have had quite a bit of rain and thunderstorms here in Denmark lately.
I came across the adorable Emma in her bathing suit last night when I was looking through my stamps.
I used the sketch from http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/, thank you girls for last week.
I am also submitting this card to this weeks http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ the theme is Lazy Days. I am also entering the card into http://stampwithfun.blogspot.com/ there the theme is By the Sea.
supplies: Stamp : digi stamp from CCD , Basic grey june bug pp, bazzill cardstock Imagniesce flowers, wild orchids flowers, unknown rihnstones and glitter glue

7 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely card - great use of the sketch and those flowers are fabby!! We haven't really had a summer here in Scotland this year - August has been absolutely dreadful!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    SvarSlet
  2. ejjjjjj hvor er den flot, total flot opsæt, og flotte farver
    knussss

    SvarSlet
  3. What a beautiful card Annita.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  4. Dette kortet var en oppmuntring! Så flotte farger og herlig stempel. Får meg til å lengte etter varmere dager. Sommeren er definitivt slutt her. Eller egentlig har den vel aldri begynt! Det har regnet og regnet og regnet og regnet.....og regnet:(

    Takk for de koselige kommentarene dine. De varmer.

    ha en fin kveld og klem,
    Hanne

    SvarSlet
  5. What a cute card, it makes me verry happy. Super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  6. Thanks for joining us this week at stamp with fun. Your card is wonderful.
    Hugs Mona
    swf-team

    SvarSlet
  7. I just love your card - its so refreshingly colourful

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita