torsdag den 27. august 2009

Roses are red...

Last Sat. it was DIGI day at SNR in the Modern sugar Blvd group, there were a couple of freebies, this ADORABLE miss carfty was one of them. She is fun isn't she ?
I went searching for a challange I could enter this card into, and I found http://www.copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/ the challange the week is to use these colors:


Beautiful colors I think ! It's hard to see on the pic but the charm is the most adorbale little stamp that says I *heart* stamping - CUTE !

Supplies: Basic grey paper, crispy ribbon, Unknown silk ribbon, unknown Sentiment stamp, copic markers. Modern sugar blvd stamp.unknown bliiing.

7 kommentarer:

  1. hold da helt op, hvor er den dog bare utrolig flot anita,sikke et pillearbjde at farvelægge supert.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a beautiful card Annita.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  3. Hei!
    Supert kort igjen!
    Det er en award til deg i bloggen min:)

    Klem,
    Hanne

    SvarSlet
  4. hey you so glad you found me here is my email address Vrosenshein@aol.com
    i love your blog too how is my little princess? what is going on..... tell me everything...

    SvarSlet
  5. Stunning card dear, have a great weekend
    Hugs Jacqui x

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi Annita. Fantastic card - love the image and your sewing. Your colouring in is perfect as always. Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge
    Sarah

    SvarSlet
  7. oh Annita.. what a super sweet card. :-)
    you have done a fabulous job with the papers and your coloring.
    have a wonderful weekend
    LIebe Gruesse
    claudia

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita