søndag den 23. august 2009

three challanges = one card

I went to a crop yesterday at my friend Heidi's house, there were 6 of us and let me tell you we had a blast. Didn't know more then a couple of the girls before hand, but it's so amazing how easy it is to talk to someone new, as long as you have paper, adhesive and stickers near you:-)

I managed to get a couple of cards done, some I can't show you yet BUT this one I can show you.


I used the color combo for this week over at http://copicbuzz.blogspot.com/ it's PINK and BROWN. I used the sketch from http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the theme this week over at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ is Birthdays. think I did pretty good getting all that wrapped up in one :-)



Supplies: stamp: Victoria case digi stamp, Unknown paper ( if anyone knows what it is please let me know) Crispy ribbon, Wildorchids flowers, Punched leaves, LOTS of Ranger stickles, Coordinations cardstock. Copic markers.

10 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Annita, vilken tuff drake!! Snyggt papper du använt till det var riktigt snyggt!
    Kram Annacarin

    SvarSlet
  2. Your card is lovely. The image is cute and the papers are wonderful.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  3. Åhhhhhh der er det jo det skønne kort, som skal gemmes til en har fødselsdag hehe, jeg er bare såååå vild med det.

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi! Great card, what a fun image! Nice paper choice and lace looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, Shelly x

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi Annita

    I lurve the dragon. Lovely colouring too.

    Ali x

    SvarSlet
  6. What a fab card Annita, I love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful card Annita. I love the image and the gorgeous colour combo.
    Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    SvarSlet
  8. Fabulous card Annita, love those papers and the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    SvarSlet
  9. What a fun color combo for your dragon. This is my first visit to your blog. I'm going to take a look around -- you've posted some lovely work.

    SvarSlet
  10. stunning card Annita I love the image it's fantastic, beautiful colouring and gorgeous DP thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita