onsdag den 20. januar 2010

WOW check this out !!

I know you're gonna love what I have to share today.
Check out what the fabulous Karen has to share today :

****copied off Karen's doodles ****
400 Follower Freebie?


Do you believe it? In only 2 months we have grown to 400 followers. This is truly incredible and I want to thank all of you! How? With a 400 follower freebie of course! But, this will not be like other freebies I have done before where I have posted an image for you. This time YOU get to PICK your OWN Image! That's right! Here are the details of how you can receive a FREE image of your choice!

1. You are a follower already
2. Become a follower before February 1st, 2010
3. Stay a follower :-) Sorry - you can't become a follower one day, receive a free image and then stop following. This free gift is for loyal followers only :-)
4. Put one of my Blinkies on your blog with a link back to Karen's Doodles (I do hope you like my images enough to keep the blinkie on your blog)

After you have completed all of these, email me at kdfollowers@gmail.com with your blog address, your follower name, and your requested image. This free offer is valid for ANY image from my site that I have posted or will post up until February 1st, 2010, except for Nutsy Fun.

****Please read my Angel Policy before requesting this free image****

If I were you I would HURRY on over and start following the doodle Queen herself, I know once you're there you're HOOKED.... I admit it I stalk her site, but she knows is so it's not really stalking is it ? LOL

1 kommentar:

  1. You have a so beautiful blog with lovely works!!! I really enjoyed so much browsing it! ;)

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita