fredag den 22. januar 2010

anyone for a cuppa Joe ?

Herbie and Bigsby looks like they are having a grand ol'e time sitting here in the forrest enjoying a great cup of coffee talking about old times, or maybe it's what's going on down by the riverbank or the hot Squirrel that moved in across the big oak *S*
One thing is for sure that super talented Karen did a great job drawing these little guys :-)

unknown cardstock supplies: Basic grey pp, Unknown ribbon, Doodlebug half beads, Hero arts sentiments stamp, Karen's doodles Image, Copic markers.



I am entering this card in the following challanges:
Pile it on 3 ribbon
unscribted Sketches Sketch

8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my gosh, Annita! This is so great!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hello Annita. Lovely card. Gorgeous image so beautifully coloured. Love the fancy mesh border and the ribbons.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    SvarSlet
  3. wow, I love this!!!!
    You coloring is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, this is so cute! Wonderful card.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card!! Love the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches this week..hope you will join us again!
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh this card is too cute! I love the way you colored that adorable image! The layout is great too. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    SvarSlet
  7. love it! the image is sooooo cute..you colored it beautifully. TFS with Pile it on...
    Hugs
    Piali

    SvarSlet
  8. Love your card Annita!!! Left you a little something on my blog!!!

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita