torsdag den 7. januar 2010

Busy beauties boutique January Release blog hop

The first release in 2010 from Busy Beauties Boutique is yet another outstanding release. there is something for every taste. The images are versatile and fun. I have had a ball coloring then this week.
Here is a couple of cards that I made using the new images.

using Cuppa Love

supplies:Basic grey pp, unknown cardstock, american craft ribbon, glossy accents copic markers, spica markers.


supplies: Basic grey, unkown cardstock, American crafts ribbon, glosy accents, unknown lace, button. Copic markers, ranger glitter

using the Sweet as Pie

supplies: Basic grey pp, American crafts rubons and ribbon, unknown cardstock, Ranger glitter, Copic Markers.



Now to the blog hopping go visit all these wonderful girls and see their amazing creations. Make sure you leave a comment and tell them what wonderful work they are doing. There are prizes :-) There will be one grand prize winner of each blog. The Winner will get to choose 3 digi's of her own choice. An added prize will be givin to one person who leaves a comment on each blog, that person will be able to EITHER choose five images from the store OR join us in our Febuary New release Blog Hop- that means you'll get the ENTIRE collection for that release !

You have until Saturday to leave a comment by then I will choose winner !
Barbara
Kelly
Heather
Stacy
ME !!
Rachel
Kadie
Carmen
Michelle
Karen
Grace
Catherine
Carolyn





Carolyn

24 kommentarer:

  1. Just love them! I think the just because one is just so perfect!!! I have to say that it is my favorite! Great work!

    SvarSlet
  2. hey there Annita! you know I am loving that coffee and peppermint stick one! so cute! and these papers are amazing! love the way they all came together! just as fun as can be!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love that you make the cuppa love so small! I wouldn't have thought of using it that way. Awesome awesome cards!

    SvarSlet
  4. What cute cards. I really like how you made them. thank you for sharing with us!

    SvarSlet
  5. Annita, I adore these clean and simple layouts. You have an amazing way with paper and fresh ideas for using just a touch of ribbon. I really love how you've attached the ribbon on your cherry on top card. Beautiful job on these!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Fabulous cards annita! you did a beautiful job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    SvarSlet
  7. Annita...each of these cards are FABULOUS!!! I love all the fun papers and the delicate touch of embellies!!! So VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Love ya!!!
    Carolyn

    SvarSlet
  8. Hello Annita. Just fabulous. I love all the cards, they are all brilliant designs.
    Love Sandra xx

    SvarSlet
  9. I just loooove how you did your ribbons!! What wonderful cards!

    SvarSlet
  10. Great cards, Anita! I especially love "Sweet as Pie". She's too cute, and the paper is perfect with it.

    SvarSlet
  11. Annita, these cards are gorgeous! I love the papers and layouts you used. Your coloring is perfection! It is all so yummy!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    SvarSlet
  12. Great cards! I especially like the cupcake one.

    SvarSlet
  13. Your creations are amazing! Loving all the papers you used too! Great job on the coloring!

    SvarSlet
  14. Annita! A trio of fabulousness, my friend! You are rocking that Nook & Pantry pattern paper! These are gorgeous & look good enough to eat!

    SvarSlet
  15. Great cards!!! Those ribbons add the perfect touch !

    SvarSlet
  16. These cards are so delicious! Your coloring is beautiful & your colors are perfect! TFS!

    SvarSlet
  17. Beautiful cards! That cupcake looks good enough to eat, and I am lovin that cupcake paper!
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    SvarSlet
  18. Great cards! So simple and clean. I lvoe them!!

    SvarSlet
  19. Great cards! I especially love the first one with the image, papers and ribbon!

    SvarSlet
  20. Your cards are beautiful! Love them!

    SvarSlet
  21. Man oh man I just LOVE them all!!! How in the world did you color that teeny coffee cup? That is just adorable!!! The papers on all of these cards are gorgeous!!! I love the cupcake card, but the sweet as pie is what caught my eye most of all. That is the first time I have seen her colored up and man is she ever darling!! i love your colors!

    So happy to have been a part of this hop with you!

    Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

    SvarSlet
  22. Hi Annita! I love what you've done with the With a Cherry on top, cuppa love and sweet as pie images! I'm really lovin these fun images so great to make so many different creations with. I've colored some up, hopefully I can get something together soon!

    SvarSlet
  23. Absolutely beautiful, friend!!! I love the new images.

    SvarSlet
  24. What a gorgeous cards Annita,i love your images and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita