lørdag den 11. juli 2009

a spoon full of sugar and a dollie more

I love this image,(http://www.dulemba.com/) so cute ! And I promised you another card using her didn't I ?
I made the matching card for the other twin girl, this one if for Frieda the other one was for Emma. You guessed it probably, one of the girls is blond the other one a brunette. They are so cute and huggable I can't get enough of them. In fact going over there in a few *Ü*
I added the heart and voila the card is entered in the http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ challange, this week it is to use hearts - any kind of hearts.



supplies:Basic grey paper, Unknown cardstock, doodlebug/ imaginesce flower bazzill brad, unknown buttons and heart brad. American crafts thickers. Copic markers

thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute card, Annita, really nice.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  2. What a gorgeous card Annita,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  3. What "happy" nice card! It's very fresh... I like it!
    Sadia

    SvarSlet
  4. This is an adorable card and congratulations on the big Win1

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita