torsdag den 2. juli 2009

copic buzz challange

It'sbeen a little quiet here, not doing much of anything. I had my second carpal tunnel surgery this past Monday. This time on my right hand. VERY VERY annoying can't do anything. my left had is still soar after the alst surgery and now this one too. Add to that, we have had the most amazing weather here in Denmark sunny and in the 90's. Awesome but not when you're in pain :-( But like my dear friend said, it'll get better in a couple of weeks.
I have some images colored so I should be able to create but... not sure !!
All of this has giving me a bunch of time to clean up my computer and I found a card I hadn't shared.. opps my bad .

I made this card for copic buzz challange # 2 over at PCP. The theme was FLOWERS !


Supplies: BG wisteria papers, coordinations cardstock unknown ribbon, brads. Copic ciaos, Stamp ??? was a digi freebie..

3 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful card Annita,l love the image and papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  2. wow, jeg er vildt imponeret. Både over kortet og din farvelægning :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Firstly, BIG HUGS sweetie.... im sad to hear about your op & your in pain. Bless you & speedy recovery. Its not nice when you cannot use your hands. I suffer with cramps & couldnt craft for a yr. Didnt need surgery though so my goodness you poor love. Atleast you managed to get some colouring done 1st & you can relax hopefully with those around you looking after you.

    This card is very pretty! I love the colours & LO.

    Big Hugs

    Lisa.xx

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita