tirsdag den 21. juli 2009

speed challange

Last night there was a speed challange over at http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/victoriacasestamps in celebration of the new digital stamp release from http://www.victoriacaseartdesigns.com/id21.html. You're gonna love these new stamps SO SO SO cute.

Sweet Jana started the challanges to us overseas girls had a chance to take part. I made it to the first challange. It was to use, light blue, purple and White.

I made this card in..... ta da da da less then an hour from start to finish - that NEVER happened before. I wish I would be able to create just a little faster some times. BUT ohh well.

supplies: Victoria case stamp, Copic markers, Basic grey papers, KI memories brads, prima flowers, Bazzill brad. ranger stickles

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous card Annita,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Annita...great card babe & sooo nice to have yiou back with us. Looks like you had a fab time in the Magnolia shop woohooo lucky girly :-)

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Great card, really funny. Wonderful colours.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  4. Annita, it is just beautiful! Your jewel colors are beautiful! I am so loving your cards and you, too!

    SvarSlet
  5. a wonderufl card, love the image that you have used, so beautifully coloured.
    It take me an age to make a card as well.
    hugs rachxx

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita