mandag den 6. september 2010

Pretty in Pink

I think it's time that I appologize for being absent lately. It's been way too quiet around here ! the reason is that I am SO SO tired and if I am not sleeping I am laying on the couch trying to get the strength to get up and go to bed :-) No before anyone starts to get worried about me, the reason is a Happy one ! I am pregnant !! Yes we're having another baby, and We're thrilled !! I am not due until Mid March so just past the 12 week mark. but ohh boy is it different and HARDER to be pregnant now then it was 8 years ago ! I can differnitely feel that my poor body is older ! Eventhought I am in way better shape now then I was when I was pregnant with Ninna.
Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth... well I guess I kind of have since I sleep most of the time :-)

the challange over at Karen's Doodles Challang is a fun one ! PRETTY in PINK and I loooove pink :-)But once again I came to the realization that my paper collection desperately needs help !!! I NEED TO GO SHOPPING :-)

I am entering this card into the following challanges:

Bee Crafty anything goes
CRAFTS Man's Best friend
Paper Romance Furry Friends

7 kommentarer:

  1. Annita, this is just adorable. Wonderful choice of DP and texture. Love your coloring on this sweet little puppy.

    SvarSlet
  2. So gorgeous card Annita,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvarSlet
  3. What a cute card Annita, so wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi Annita

    this is gorgeous fabuous card!!! Many Many Congrats on your fabulous news you take it easy and rest up, ooooh so exciting :O)

    Joey.xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, Annita, I love this! I see we used the same image - such a fun image and so easy to do with Pink! Congrats on your wonderful news! Rest up and enjoy it! I wasn't one of those women that handles pregnancy well, but the payoff was definitely worth it!
    Big Hugs to BOTH of you! :o)
    Dee

    SvarSlet
  6. Annita, this card is just fab! I luv the sketch. Beautiful papers and colouring.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    SvarSlet
  7. Congratulations Annita! That is wonderful! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

    P.S. ~ Super cute card!

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita