mandag den 27. september 2010

My fave number !

THis week the challange over at the Karen's Doodles Challange blog the challange is to use 7 of something. 7 is my fave number ! Lots of reasons, married on the 7th, daughter is born on the 7th. this is my 7th. home and I feel more at home here then any other place. there are lots more number 7's in my life that makes me belive 7 is my lucky number. Will be fun to see if the new baby will be born on the 7th. too :-)
I used one of the older images from Karen's Doodles. the image is called on the run I really like this one, it's one of the really great teen images I have seen. I know for myself I tend to go for the Über Cute rather then teen images, but this one is a really fun image, both on a card but also to color.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hejsa Annita

    Super kort. Jeg kan rigtig godt lide at lave kort til teenagers - maaske fordi jeg har 2 teenage drenge selv. Din farbelaegning er helt FAB og kan rigtig godt lide dit lay-out. Bare tip-top :).

    Kram, Mette

    SvarSlet
  2. Herilg kort, Annita:O) Flotte farger, liker oppsettet du har brukt.
    Håper alt står bra til med dere.
    Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi Annita.. Wonderful card... beautiful coloring.. Great take on this weeks challenge :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Fabulous card Annita, great colours and papers,Joey.x

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita