tirsdag den 21. april 2009

new comfirmation card

not being very crafty these days, hope it will get better soon !!


I have been making a couple of cards. This one suits two challanges too , gotta love it with you can squeeze in more the one challange in one card.
This card fits both the challange at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ where the challange is to use the colors yellow ( his hair) green( the pattern paper) and blue ( the background CS)

The other challange is http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/ here the challange is to only use ONE scrappaper- I love this challange since I make 99% of my cards from scraps from my scrapbooking layouts. A lot of times I won't have much pp left so this is a fun one for me.

here is the card
supplies: WOJ stamp, ranger distress ink, Basic grey pp, bazzill cs, unknown ribbon, sizzix labels die, making memories brads.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, love that background paper! BR-T

    SvarSlet
  2. Brilliant card, love the image and the gorgeous papers
    Hugs jacqui x

    SvarSlet
  3. Amazing card, with a cute image and brilliant paper.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Iris
    EAC-Team

    SvarSlet
  4. Your card is fantastic and wonderful styled

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi,
    thats a stunning work. Like the Image!

    Thanks for joining our Challenge.

    Domi
    (E-A-C-Team)

    SvarSlet
  6. (Your picture ist heavy, great, marvelous, very loveley and i can`t find the english words for that, waht i think in german. I love it!!!)

    Your card ist full of magic and really the right for a boy.

    SvarSlet
  7. What a gorgeous card! Love the papers and your fantastic colouring.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge.
    Hugs
    Moni
    EAC-Team

    SvarSlet
  8. wonderful card !! love the images and colours !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    eac-team

    SvarSlet
  9. Tolle Kombination, sehr schöne Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme!
    LG Doreen - EAC-DTM

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita