lørdag den 4. april 2009

I am still here

I am still here. I know I am a bad blogger have been quiet way too long ! but a combination of no mojo, no time and just life in general getting in the way has kept me busy all week.
BUT this weekend is my weekend off and eventhough they are predicting fantastic weather I plan on getting some scrapping done !
I got new stamps from sugernellie and WoJ yesterday AND a happy box from Miss Sharon over at www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com so I got plenty of stuff to keep my busy.
have been working on a little something something tonight but can't show it yet...
I have every intention of having something to show you soon ... tomorrow.. now that it's on writing I am obligated right ? *Ü*

talk you to again tomorrow
hugs Annita

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita