søndag den 22. februar 2009

Whiff of joy sketch challange



There is a great sketch over at http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/2009/02/whiff-of-joy-guest-designer.html one lucky winner will be Guest designer for whiff of joy.


Got my wonderful WoJ stamp kit last week, and had to make some cards.



and the inside - smudge really not on the card...don't where it came from !!!

supplies: Daisy bucket pp, Whiff of joy stamp, bazzill cardstock, $ stamp, bazzill ribbon, distress ink refills, colorbox chalk.

6 kommentarer:

  1. wow! fy flate så lekkert et kort! nyyydelige farger og ikke minst fargeleggingen av motivet! wow!!
    ha en flott søndag videre :)

    SvarSlet
  2. A love your card! So nice with the lace and the colours are lovely!
    Hugs Mia

    SvarSlet
  3. woww Annita,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.xx

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous card, Annita! I just love those pretty Daisey Bucket paper!!! Your image is soooo sweet and your colouring is just fabulous! Good luck with the GDT call!!!
    Hugs,t

    SvarSlet
  5. Fab card, love that ribbon and those papers! Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita