lørdag den 14. februar 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Happy Valentines day. Hope you have been spoiled today.



I had some me time this afternoon, and made this card for the challange over at http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/, Love their challanges. they are Always fun and interresting. This week the Challange was TAG, any kind of tag. I have seen these tag cards popping up everywhere so ofcourse I had to give it a go myself too.
Supplies: Imaginisce paper, coordinations cardstock, unknown ribbon, Whipper snapper stamp, Bazzill Scallops, unknown jewels. The Stamp is painted with Ranger Distress ink refils.

7 kommentarer:

  1. what a beautiful card Annita.

    hugs Riet.xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Annita this is fabulous!! Wow, the colours and papers are so gorgeous
    hugs Bev x

    SvarSlet
  3. What a great tag! I love the cute mouse image you have used and also the bright colours.

    Hugs, Simone

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow, what a gorgeous tag! I love the great papers and how you´ve coloured the cute image.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge.
    Hugs
    Moni
    EAC-Team

    SvarSlet
  5. Hei :)
    koselig at du fant veien inn til meg :) Og selvfølgelig får du være med på candy'n ;)takk for at du vil være med å feire :)

    og så Må jeg bare si; du kommer til å havne på min inspirasjonsliste, wow så mye flott du lager. Og fargeleggingen på dine motiv er nyyydelige!! detaljer du har på kort og lo'r er fableaktige og her vil jeg definitivt finne mye inspirasjon! :) :)
    takk
    klem

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh what a funny colorful tag. Thanks for joining eac.
    hugs
    mamapia
    EAC-TEAM

    SvarSlet
  7. What a cute tag card!!
    Thanks for visiting me :)

    hugs, Inger

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita