søndag den 30. januar 2011

a little update

Soon January is coming to an end, not that I mind it's been a long month on a lot of levels. I have been put on bedrest for the rest of the pregnancy, and the days are LOOOONG sometimes. I have bee cheating a little and have been scrapping in my "up right hours" I have quit the A4 pages they were driving me NUTS I am and will always be a 12x12 girl. *S*
Once I got the 12x12 paper out seemed like my creativity came back and it feels GOOD !!!


pretty simple but it's a start *S* really old paper from my stash but it's been forever since I last bought new paper. And I want to get rid of some of it before I go out and buy more... yes I must be getting old with that kind of thinking :-)

Found the background all cut up and adhered together.... wonder what the original idea had been... *S* Think I rescued the pretty BG papers fairly well.


Hope everyone has a great day

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh sweetie it is sooooooooooo wonderful to see you back again in blogland !!! Your scrapbook pages are such fun !!! Delighted your pregnancy is going well !!! If the doc says bedrest then TAKE BEDREST !!! Sending you loads of Scottish HUGS !!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hey Annita!!!

    Come Check out my little "something" on my blog for you!

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful scrapbook pages Annita! Love your cards too! Your blog is full of eye candy!

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita