lørdag den 24. juli 2010

summer time fun

it this not one of the cutest summer images ever ? I think so you can get it at Karen's Doodles Shop
I colored the image right away when I got it, and then... nothing happened !! that happens sometimes that I have an image sitting on my desk for days sometimes weeks before it makes it's way onto a card. This little babe made her way last night.



I am entering this card into the following challanges:
Crafty Calender Summer
Crafty cat Summer
Stamp challanges Flowery
Fab N Funky reuse ( ribbon was on a doll thingie DD got way back when !

5 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet card Annita! Love the image ~ it is so carefree. Hope everything is going well for you!

    Smiles ~ Brandi

    SvarSlet
  2. Fabulous Summer card. That image is so fun and carefree. That big flower is fabbo. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    mwah
    Trace

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi Annita
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    hugs Dianne xx

    SvarSlet
  4. What a gorgeous card Annita.

    Hugs Riet.x

    SvarSlet
  5. This is so beautiful...thanks for joining us at F&F xx Jenny xx

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita