torsdag den 17. juni 2010

Summertime fun at Karen's Doodles

This week all the Karen's Doodles challange blogs are having a joint challange. This time it was the Brittish girls turn to pick a theme and the choice fell on SUMMERTIME !!

It was so nice to do something SUMMER because the weather here is COLD and windy and NOTHING like summer so it was really a nice change being able to do something with summer in mind. at least then one can dream of summer :-)

check out what my fellow DT girls have made here Karen's Doodles Scandinvian challange

supplies: Karen's Doodles Image, October afternoon pp, prima flowers, MM plastic flowers, unknown brads, Scrapper.dk Stentiment stamp, unknown ribbon, Copic markers. Spica pens.

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous card Annita,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvarSlet
  2. What a sweet card Annita. The image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  3. oh is this gorgeous!!!! and welcome to the squigglefly team! looking forward to working with you!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful!!!!

    Oh, and I'm looking forward to working with you on the squigglefly team!

    SvarSlet
  5. Very pretty! I am looking forward to working with you on the Squigglefly DT!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita