torsdag den 15. april 2010

and the winners are....

I hope you enjoyed the Busy Beauty Boutique Bloghop, I know I did when I took it. SO much talent and sooooo many stunning cards.
I am sure you're longing to hear who the secret Beauties were.... We'll I was one of them... always good to be a Beauty even when it's a secret one ;-)

the winners are
The winner from Annita's blog is..............Mrs Weyremaster
The winner from Catherine's blog is........Donna Mundinger
The winner from Susan's blog is.......Jenn Ruggeri


Thank you for the love you left and please dropCarolyn an email at BusyBeauties@nc.com and let her know what image you would like from the Busy Beauties Boutique. Again, we would like to THANK all of you for hopping along with us and hope you will be able to play along in our current challenge:o)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita