søndag den 21. marts 2010

it's Easter soon

More then ever before seems like there are Easter images popping up everywhere this year. And I LOVE them all. Among my very favorites is this adorable mother/child bunny image from Karen's Doodles.

I had fun adding all kinds of things on this card.... until I remembered it's gonna travel the great Big ocean... LOL FYI most stamped cards with all their decorations need extra postage *S*
Ohh and remember there is still time to enter Karen's Doodles Scandinavian Challange


supplies: Making memories pp, bazzil cardstock, Wildorchids flowers, unknown flower centers. Queen & Co Half beads, may arts ribbon, unknown pins, Martha stewart border punch. Mesh ribbon from Bunny Zoe, fun flock, COPIC markers, Spica Markers.

I am entering this card in the flowing challanges.
Create Card Crew Going dotty
Spoon full of sugar Easter
Crafty Creations Spont n' dots
Little Red Wagon COPICS

thanks for stopping by and have a great day !

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love that Easter image and your colouring is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  2. hi annita
    how cute is that image! thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at craftycreations xx shelly

    SvarSlet
  3. this is beautiful I love the pins you have used. x

    SvarSlet
  4. Kjempe fint påskekort i herlige farger og flotte nåler du har pyntet med.

    Klem Fra Eva Helen

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita