torsdag den 31. december 2009

last Victoria Case challange in 2009

It is with a heavy heart that I write and post this card. I have LOVED every minute that I have been with Victoria Case Designs it has been a journey and a funfilled experience. I have made some AMAZING friends - you know who you are- I am so grateful for the chance Victoria and her team gave me. You girls are without a doubt the sweetest and most caring girls I have ever met... and before I get all weepy eyed here we better get back to what this post was starting with.
The last challange in 2009, it's a color challange, we looooove color challanges right :-)
this one was pretty open it's called BLACK TIE AFFAIR.
For some reason I started thinking Black/white photos. This is what I ended up with.

supplies: Unknown handmade paper, cardstock, unknown ribbon, unknown button. Nellie snellen die, copic markers, spica marker.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Annita. Such a beautiful card. Love that image and the design you have done is fantastic with those lovely rich colours you have used. Finished off with that beautiful, fab ribbon. Simply beautiful.
    Happy New year Annita.
    Love Sandra xx

    SvarSlet
  2. What a beautiful card Annita,i love your image and papers.

    Happy new year.
    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvarSlet
  3. What a wonderful and lovely card Annita, super!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita