onsdag den 11. november 2009

Yes, it's another awesome release

Can you believe it the fabulous Victoria Case has once again outdone herself and today is yet another amazing release. I was lucky enough to get to play with two images this time *S*
First off we have Sitting girl. Ladies first right :-)


supplies: October afternoon papers, Basix cardstock, unknown ribbon, panduro brads, Copic markers.


Next we have her little friend Sitting Boy *S*

supplies: making memories papers, basix cardstock, american crafts, starts, Unknown ribbon and charm. Karen Foster Brads, Martha stewart punch, copic markers.




3 kommentarer:

  1. Both cards are lovely Annita, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful job on both!! Love those new images...

    SvarSlet
  3. Annita both of the cards are so cute you did a great job.Hugs girlfriend

    SvarSlet

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita