torsdag den 22. oktober 2009

color challange

Had so much fun with this card I almost forgot the entire challange :-)
This week the challange over at Victoria Case is a color challange. Don't you think color challanges are fun ? The colors are : dark brown, red and ivory. Not really sure how well I did with the ivory part - ohh well...
I used one of Victorias Rubber stamps, after all sometimes a girl just needs the wonderful smell of rubba :-)

the card folds open and looks like this :)
supplies: unknown cardstock, Imaginisce papers, Martha stewart punch, unknown ribbon, imagnisce jumbo brad, karen marie Velcro dot.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

thank you so much for stopping by. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of my work.
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.
Hugs Annita